God is our Father in heaven (Matthew 6:9), and He would like to be involved in our lives.
He wants us to call upon Him, so that He can show us great and mighty things that we do not know (Jeremiah 33:3). He wants us to ask, and we shall receive; seek, and we shall find; knock, and the door shall be opened to us (Matthew 7:7). Family is God’s idea, so we must seek His intervention, protection and guidance in all our family matters.
- Prayer for family unity
- Prayer for protection over family members
- Prayer for a troubled family relationship
- Prayer for grandchildren
- Prayer for family’s strength
- Prayer for a healthy pregnancy
- Prayer for personal protection
- Prayer for the protection and safety of family
- Prayer for children’s security
- “St. Patrick’s Breastplate” protective prayer
- “Priestly blessings” prayer from Scripture
- Prayers for protection and safety from the Bible
Prayers for your finances